Nemaco offers Air Conditioned enclosures for Climate Control. We have a full line of air conditioner & climate control solutions for (indoor/outdoor) electrical enclosures including cooling for 19 inch rackmount server cabinets. In order to provide optimum solutions of great quality, Nemaco offers the Thermal Edge brand of air conditioners to our customers. We choose them because Thermal Edge is a leader in designing and manufacturing quality air conditioners and other related climate control equipment in Irving, Texas near the city of Dallas (which is the home of the Dallas Cowboys).
We offer Thermal Edge air conditioners to our customers. Thermal Edge manufactures and integrates exceptional quality digitally controlled Freon based air conditioners using premium sophisticated electronic and durable mechanical parts. They have devoted extensive engineering to design and create unique features that are beyond other air conditioning company brands on the market. In a nutshell, here are a few of the key features and advantages of Thermal Edge air conditioners that will endure rain, sunshine, snow, dust and other environmental applications.
- Excellent Product Design.
- Excellent Durability & Reliability.
- Remote Digital Control Option Available.
- Compact Size Cooling Solutions are available.
- Cooling from 1,000 to 10,000 BTU (British thermal units).
- Easy Air Conditioner Installation (cut-out patterns available).
- Multiple Electrical Voltage & (Hz) Frequency ranges available.
- Maintenance Manuals & Technical Information for easy repair.
- Product Support for all technical solutions by telephone & email.
- Air Filter Solutions: washable aluminum filters & deep pleated filters.
- Master & Slave Digital Controllers for syncing two air conditioners.
We provide climate control solutions for electrical enclosures with the following ratings:
- Do you have questions about BTU sizing & cooling?
- Do you know the sun & thermal loads from equipment?
- Do you want some help with thermal solutions for your project?
Call Nemaco for assistance to provide you with thermal cooling solutions. We can help most customers on request when the customers can provide “accurate and detailed” thermal loads from all equipment, all components and ambient environmental temperature information for their project. It is ideal to have all the thermal information (related to indoor, outdoor, direct or indirect sun, full or partial shade, world temperature zones (for thermal loads and freezing), electrical loads, electrical energy percent conversion to heat, duty cycles, environmental temperature considerations and including dust or other factors) in order to obtain correct air conditioner BTU sizing. Typically, we refer to air conditioning manufacturers for technical expertise for the solution when there are multiple variables for applications.
Nemaco offers the following additional climate control solutions.
- Cooling Fans (for forced air cooling on intake and exhaust vents).
- Mechanical Thermostats (bi-metal) with metal DIN rail brackets.
- Sun Shields to reduce outdoor sun radiation and heat loads.
- Radiant Barrier Thermal Foam Insulation & other materials.
- Air to Air – Heat Exchanger for lower cost cooling solutions.
- Metal & Plastic (PVC) piping and vents for air flow control.
Let us help and find great solutions for you. We are a full range of solutions including (indoor/outdoor) air conditioned electrical enclosures and 19-inch rack server cabinets or other solutions including (forced convection) fan cooling. We product climate controlled enclosure solutions to the following industries: pulp & paper, lumber, wastewater treatment plants, water filtration, and manufacturing facilities. Nemaco is located in the Lone Star state of Texas.