Wastewater Treatment Facilities
NEMACO™ Provides Effective, Efficient, Excellent Electrical Enclosure Solutions to Help Keep Wastewater Treatment Facilities Safe, Healthy, and Productive
The daily operations of wastewater treatment facilities help keep our communities safe and our water healthy, so it is imperative that the electrical systems and equipment serving them work efficiently and effectively. Customized water-resistant NEMACO™ electrical enclosures can help maintain reliable electrical service, prevent damage from corrosive liquids and decomposing waste, and improve wastewater treatment performance for continuous and complete operations now and into the future.
Wastewater Treatment Facilities: The Many Benefits of Protecting Your Electrical System
Faced with increasing regulation and aging infrastructure, wastewater treatment facilities across North America are modernizing their operational systems and network processes to improve public safety, reduce energy costs, and provide high quality water. Throughout each phase of the wastewater treatment cycle, innovative and efficient electrical systems and equipment can help exemplify facility performance, and the time and monetary investments that wastewater treatment facilities are putting into these upgrades should be protected. By using durable and long-lasting NEMACO™ electrical enclosures to thoroughly protect electrical systems and electronics in wastewater treatment facilities, you can help:
- Improve productivity. Corrosion from daily water, chemical, and waste exposure can lead to electronic equipment failures that will require valuable time, extensive labor, and lengthy repair processes. Moving your focus away from efficient wastewater treatment operations to electrical system repair can greatly reduce your facility’s productivity and quality control, but shielding your systems from these corrosion-causing elements with high-quality electrical enclosures can protect your time and productivity.
- Eliminate environmental contamination. Electrical power outages, control failures, or any system damage that results in power loss could lead to water contamination, flooding, and severe environmental consequences for the local community. Electrical enclosures made of durable and resilient materials can keep your equipment fully protected, so it can keep working effectively to keep the water clean and the environment safe.
- Increase profits. When harsh elements shorten the life of your wastewater treatment facility’s electrical system, electronics, and equipment, costly repair and replacement expenses can quickly eat into your operation’s profitability. An upfront investment in the right electrical enclosure solution can save you from expensive repair and replacement costs in the long run.
- Grow customer satisfaction. Dangerous system collapses could shut down operations, interrupt service, and frustrate customers. Losing customers because of inefficiencies can also reduce profit margins for your operation and eat into your competitive edge, but electrical enclosures can protect your system from threatening elements and keep your production working efficiently, effectively, and conveniently for your customers.
- Reduce safety hazards. Inefficient equipment, impacted electrical systems, or deteriorating monitors and controls can put your employees at risk for electrocution, hazardous chemical interactions, or other dangerous injuries. Keep your employees and your operations safe with state-of-the-art electrical enclosures and cabinets that keep contaminants out.
Wastewater Treatment Facilities: The Excellent NEMACO™ Electrical Enclosure Solutions
At NEMACO™, we can provide tailor-made solutions to protect your wastewater treatment facility’s electrical system from harsh indoor and outdoor environmental hazards like dust, dirt, ultraviolet rays, chemicals, moisture, and corrosion. Our products can help keep your electrical systems and the people who use them
Electrical enclosures read more https://www.nemaco.com/enclosure-ratings/nema-ratings/
We can customize dimensions, materials, NEMA rating types, and accessories to provide the tailor-made solutions for each wastewater treatment facilities’ specific needs. Some of our available high-quality NEMACO™ solutions include:
- Wall mount electrical enclosures. Our full range of wall mount electrical enclosures and control cabinet solutions can safeguard the electronic components in your wastewater treatment facility. Manufactured in various sizes and NEMA ratings, the wall mount electrical enclosures can be customized with different plates, hardware, viewing windows, conduit fittings, wall mount brackets, and other features. Additionally, custom powder coated finishes can be applied to aluminum and carbon steel wall mount enclosures to add extra protection and versatility for your wastewater treatment environment.
- Free standing electrical enclosures. Our large free standing electrical enclosures can protect your electrical components and equipment in harsh indoor or outdoor environments. NEMACO™ free standing enclosures and cabinets have deep and wide bases for additional stability, various environmental ratings for added versatility, and optional floor mount kits for additional strong support. Our free standing electrical enclosures can be manufactured in stainless steel or in powder coated carbon steel depending on your specific requirements.
- 304 stainless cabinets. Our stainless steel cabinets can house valuable or sensitive materials in your wastewater treatment facility. 304 stainless steel is resistant to corrosion and oxidation and can provide excellent outdoor protection against extreme weather elements. NEMACO™ offers thickness and powder coating options for 304 stainless cabinets to provide even more protection against your facility’s specific conditions.
- Stainless junction boxes. Our stainless junction boxes are designed to thoroughly protect electronics in wet, corrosive, chemical-filled wastewater treatment facility environments. They can be exposed to all types of weather and can be manufactured in different materials and sizes depending on your needs.
Wastewater Treatment Facilities: The Important Electrical Enclosure Elements
Regardless of which solution you choose for your wastewater treatment facility, certain elements must always be protected against. The moisture levels, temperatures, and chemicals found within wastewater treatment facilities make high-quality electrical enclosures necessary, because if controls and electrical systems aren’t properly protected from these elements, they could fail. To avoid system failure and the negative consequences associated with it, wastewater treatment facility electrical enclosures should be:
- Fully sealed. Corrosive chemicals can wreak havoc on electrical systems, but fully-sealed NEMACO™ stainless steel electrical enclosures can reliably protect wastewater treatment equipment from harsh and abrasive chemicals.
- Water resistant. In a wastewater treatment facility, there’s always the chance that contaminated water could get splashed onto electrical enclosures, but water resistant NEMACO™ electrical enclosures are designed and manufactured to keep liquid out.
- Flameproof. Methane and hydrogen gases from decomposing waste are flammable, so flameproof electrical enclosures offer extra protection in wastewater treatment facilities. NEMACO™ climate controlled electrical enclosures can efficiently remove extra heat that electrical systems produce, regulating safe and functional temperatures and reducing the likelihood of shortages or fires. High quality sealed conduit can also be used to form a physical barrier that keeps explosive vapors from spreading through a conduit system and igniting the atmosphere in the facility.
- Durable. Long-lasting materials and high-quality NEMACO™ manufacturing can produce electrical enclosures that can protect your systems and equipment from contaminants, rain, dew, saltwater, and other corrosive properties.
- Cost-effective. NEMACO™ electrical enclosures and cabinets for wastewater treatment facilities can protect your electrical system longer and help preserve its functionality and efficiency well into the future. By shielding your system with electrical enclosures, you can save yourself costly and time-consuming repairs, replacements, and maintenance.
As water is constantly being treated and distributed in wastewater treatment facilities, the sensitive and highly-valuable equipment and electrical systems must be protected. NEMACO™ electrical enclosures are manufactured to be corrosion resistant, durable, safe, and reliable for use throughout wastewater treatment facilities, so protect your plant, your people, and your processes with NEMACO™ excellent electrical enclosures. Contact our team of industry experts today to learn how our products can help your wastewater treatment facility.